The Twisted Nightmare Haunted House is a fundraiser for the South Dakota Fraternal Order of Police and Feeding South Dakota. We are 100% run by volunteers!
Dates for 2020:
Oct 10 (special sneak preview night! 7pm-11pm and half price admission!)
Oct 15, 16, 17
Oct 22, 23, 24
Oct 29, 30, 31
Note: Fridays and Saturdays are very
busy, so come early or visit us on a
New this year!
Kid friendly, lights on tour.
Saturday, October 24th from 1-3pm
More details coming soon.
Thursdays 7pm - 10pm
Friday/Saturday 7pm- Midnight
Tickets: (Cash only, no credit cards)
$12 at the door
$10 with a canned food donation for Feeding South Dakota.
Location: Same location for 2020!
South Dakota Fraternal Order of Police Lodge
9700 E SD Highway 42, Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57110
- We are an alcohol free event.
- Our actors and props will not touch you and we ask that you not touch them.
- Strobe lights, fog, loud sounds, moving floors and low light will be in use.
- Our haunted house extends outside and we do walk through grass, so bring proper footwear for the weather.
- Kids under 12 need to have a parent/guardian.
We are a scary haunted house but have had many young kids enjoy it, so use your best judgement if you think your child can handle it.
- We do guided tours of 4-6 people with 4-5 tours running at a time. If your group is larger we will try to accommodate or split you up depending on how many you bring. We will also try to combine smaller groups to keep the line moving quickly.
- We use the entire building to scare you, so most of our line is outside. Dress for the weather!
- Fridays and Saturdays are very busy, so come early or visit us on a Thursday night.